The information you provide helps us process your reservation in a timely manner. A final confirmation of service will be sent back to you as soon as possible. If for any reason, we are unable to confirm your reservation as originally requested, we may suggest an alternative tour for your approval.
For most of our tours, a minimum number of guests is required. If the minimum is not reached, we will offer alternative dates. If alternative dates are not acceptable, the tour will be cancelled, in which case we will refund our guests.
It is important that you let us know the location of where you are staying so that we can schedule your pick up from your accommodation. If you do not specify your accommodation details at the time of booking please contact Alaska-Wildlife-Guide with the details as soon as they are known so that we can finalize the pick up schedules and advise you of your exact pick up time.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
To confirm any reservation, your full payment is required.
We only accept credit cards as a form of payment. Please provide credit card information (MASTERCARD/ VISA, AMEX or DISCOVER), including name as it is on the card, card number, expiration date, 3-digit security code on back side, billing zip-code, and email address at the time of booking.
You can book either online or over the phone.
All tours are refundable under the following conditions
as of the 1st of May 2020:
- The cancellation was made at least 24 hours before the tour date, or
- if we must cancel the tour due to the minimum capacity not being met, dangerous weather conditions, or emergencies.
Please understand that this policy only covers bookings made on the 1st of May and later. For earlier bookings, please refer to the policy on your confirmation email.
We are aware that sometimes urgencies and illness prevent our customers from taking their tour. As this is always a possibility, we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance as soon as possible.
NO-SHOWS/UNUSED SERVICE/LATE ARRIVAL
Punctuality is extremely important when traveling with a group. Our waiting policy is limited. If guests do not arrive within 15 minutes, the guest will be considered a no-show and no refund will be given. This policy pertains to all our tours, including tours beginning from our property.
Any pre-booked/ reservation service, for which you have not checked-in, is considered a no-show and no refund will be issued.
Any reservation not used/claimed is non-refundable.
Alaska Wildlife Guide is not responsible for delayed or missed appointments.
CANCELLATION PROMPTED BY ALASKA WILDLIFE GUIDE LLC
Guest safety is our major priority, hence we reserve the right to cancel or alter any itinerary as conditions require. Any changes made will be in the interest of Alaska Wildlife Guide passengers or as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Should we need to cancel a tour, we will refund 100%. In case of a partial cancellation, we will do a partial but fair refund.
OUTSIDE SCOPE OF ALASKA WILDLIFE GUIDE LLC LIABILITY
Alaska can be dangerous. Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC will not be responsible for any injuries, illnesses, or death to any and all Alaska Wildlife Guide passengers/guests, including allergic reactions to any substance or food. Alaska Wildlife Guide is not responsible for missed reservations, nor lost, stolen, or damaged property. Passengers/guests of Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC are responsible for any damage they cause to our equipment or vehicles.
Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC is required to comply with all Alaska state laws and regulations; i.e., no underage drinking (21 is Alaska’s drinking age).
Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted in our tour vans!
Prices and information are subject to change without prior notice! Whenever possible, changes to programs or rate changes are posted on our website. Once reservations are confirmed, prices are guaranteed.
Alaska weather can be very unpredictable regardless of season. It is the guest’s responsibility to wear adequate clothing. We recommend dressing in layers. Dress for comfort and safety – not for show. We recommend Alaska Element for your winter and cold weather clothing solutions.
TOUR VAN/SMOKING/RESTROOMS/SEAT ROTATION
- Most of our tours are made using comfortable 10-passenger vans. For safety reasons, all vans are equipped with CB-radio and/or satellite phone.
- Smoking is not permitted on the vans, but we do have timely rest stops.Alcohol is not permitted in any of our vehicles.
- Rest breaks – Rest breaks are planned for your benefit and comfort.
- Safety first – Each person must be seated before the van can proceed. We request that you always remain seated and bucket in for your personal safety.
- Trip courtesies – To provide a comfortable tour to everyone, we ask for seat rotation throughout the day. Each guest is solely responsible for their own personal behavior and actions.
- Each customer is responsible for his/her belongings. We do have a lost and found at our office in North Pole. Please give us a call if you notice that you are missing something.