Snowmobiling is a family fun way to enjoy an adventurous winter activity during your time in Alaska. Get geared up for the winter conditions, then start your snowmobile adventure!
- Dog Sledding 1/2 Hour Tour
- Child 13 and under
Dog sledding for anyone with less time and who wants to stay close to Fairbanks
Experience the real Alaska with one of our Dog Sledding tours with some authentic Alaskan dog mushers. Learn more about how dogs are used in Alaska and sled dog theory and complete your adventure with a one-of-a-kind sled dog ride.
- Enjoy a sled dog ride with these amazing dogs through our breathtaking and untouched winter wonderland
- Learn more about Alaskan huskies and dog sledding
- You will get plenty of interaction time with the dogs, e.g. picture taking or simply petting each one
- There are different starting times available. Once you have made your booking, please contact us with your preferred time.
- The days and times aren’t guaranteed and are subject to change.
- Transportation to/from this activity is not provided. Please contact our office for transport options.
- A minimum of two people is required for this activity.
**Individuals over 250 pounds must book 2 tickets.