Join us on one of our most requested Northern Lights tours as we travel to the famous Chena Hot Springs Resort. Located 60 scenic miles from downtown Fairbanks.
AURORA LODGE VIEWING
- Pick up/drop off from hotels within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole. If you are staying at an Air BnB, please contact the office on 907 712 4529 (landline) for the closest pick up location.
- Hot beverages
Our most comfortable Aurora viewing tour in Fairbanks Alaska!
The long and dark nights in the interior of Alaska provide amazing opportunities for Aurora (Northern Lights) viewing.
For our Aurora Lodge viewing tour, we select one of the best Aurora Viewing Lodges in the area, to give you not only the best chance possible to view the Northern Lights, but also provide you with the comfort of a warm and safe area, complete with rest rooms.
This is bringing the Aurora viewing to a whole new level. You will not only have a warm spot to wait for the Aurora to show up, but also have a great local tour guide with you. He or she will be able to answer all of your questions and provide you with additional information.
After a convenient pick-up from your hotel, we will leave the city lights behind us in our spacious vans ensuring each guest’s comfort.
- A minimum number of four is required to run this tour. If the minimum capacity is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or tour or a full refund.
- You will be advised of your pick up time the day before your tour (or on Saturday for tours on Mondays). Please check your voicemail in case you miss our call.
- There is no guarantee that the Northern Lights will be visible.
- Pick ups are only available from within the North Pole and Fairbanks city limits.
- Pickups commence from 10:00pm, depending on location
- This tour is not recommended for children under 4 years old.