This aurora tour takes you to one of the most famous Northern Lights viewing spots in Fairbanks. Murphy Dome is located north northwest of town.
NORTHERN LIGHTS & CHENA HOT SPRINGS
- Pick up/drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole
- Admission to the Hot Springs
- Admission to the Aurora Ice Museum
- We cannot guarantee that you will be able to see the Northern Lights
- Children under 18 are not permitted to go into the outdoor rock pool.
- Adult Adults 18 years and over
- Children Age 17 and under
The most comfortable way to see the Aurora in Alaska
Join us on one of our most requested tours to the famous Chena Hot Springs Resort. Located 60 scenic miles from downtown Fairbanks.
A guided tour through the Aurora Ice Museum (open year round) displaying magnificent ice sculptures will leave you amazed. Then enjoy a meal at the restaurant which offers locally cultivated vegetables and Alaskan seafood. (Dining here is optional). Afterwards soak in the Chena Hot Springs Resort’s legendary healing mineral waters. Take a stroll outside to watch the beautiful and breathtaking Aurora Borealis dance overhead in the dark nights (the presence of the aurora is not guaranteed)
- Ice Museum tour, built with over 1,000 tons of ice and snow (it keeps a temperature of 25’F (-7’C) year round)
- Relax in the healing waters of Chena Hot Springs outdoor rock pool or Hot Tub. (Children under 18 are not permitted to go in the outdoor rock pool)
- The Activity Center is a great location to warm up while waiting for the Northern Lights.
- We will allow plenty of time for photography to ensure you will not forget this experience
**Please note we require a minimum number of 2 people to operate this tour. If minimum numbers are not met you will be advised and offered either a refund or to be rescheduled.