This tour is for anyone who is interested in the young history and highlights of Fairbanks, Alaska. Tour includes a convenient pick up from your hotel (within the city limits) and a local guide with lots of amazing stories.
- Our Most Requested Tour!
ARCTIC CIRCLE DAY TOUR
Departure: From 7:00 am (depending on hotel location). Return is approximately 9:00 pm.
- Pick up/drop off from hotels within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole. If you are staying at an Air BnB, please contact the office on 907 712 4529 (landline) for the closest pick up location.
- Snacks and bottled water
- Certificate for crossing the Arctic Circle
Join our most requested Arctic Circle tour!
Enjoy Alaska’s untouched nature and its raw beauty. Step across the Arctic Circle, learn about the Trans Alaska Pipeline, look down upon the Yukon River, take a stroll around Finger Mountain (alpine tundra+++weather dependent) and spot wildlife (no guarantee). Marvel over and absorb the vastness and vistas, known as the Last Frontier.
Travel along the famous and rugged Dalton Highway (well known from the TV Show “Ice Road Truckers”) to the Arctic Circle, where the summer nights are bright and the winter dark.
Our exceptional guides, comfortable transportation, and personalized service will make this all-day adventure a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We will provide you with snacks and bottled water. This is unique to our company and what sets us apart from all others.
Additional stops are available to purchase lunch and dinner along the road (food not included). You may bring your own food and snacks if desired.
Our travel itinerary is flexible to ensure our guests can take advantage of unique photo opportunities. We incorporate many stops and opportunity for viewing pleasure.
- Day trip from Fairbanks to the Arctic Circle
- Viewing and information about the Trans Alaska Pipeline at the Pipeline viewing point near Fox
- Opportunity to view wildlife such as moose, bears, caribou or wolves along the tour (no guarantee)
- Have your photo taken with your certificate for crossing the Arctic Circle at the world-famous signpost
- We require a minimum number of 4 people to operate this tour. If minimum numbers are not met you will be advised and offered either a refund or to be rescheduled.
- We will contact you the day before your tour with your exact pickup time once all hotels are known and the pickup schedule is finalized.
- We will make a stop before leaving Fairbanks at a local grocery store to purchase food, drinks and snacks for a picnic lunch, or you can bring your own.
- This tour requires being able to enter and exit our van with limited assistance. Please contact us if you have any concerns about mobility.
Our office can be reached at +1 907 712 4529 (Landline only, no texts).
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Alaskan time and Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm during the winter.