Come explore Alaska’s wild side. Angel Rocks is one of the most popular hiking trails and is suitable for the whole family.
FAIRBANKS HERITAGE TOUR
- Pick up/drop off from hotels within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole. If you are staying at an Air BnB, please contact the office on 907 712 4529 (landline) for the closest pick up location.
- Admission to the University of Alaska’s Museum of the North
- Food and drink
Learn the History of Fairbanks
Immerse yourself in Alaska’s, as well as Fairbanks’ intriguing culture and history. Peruse interesting art exhibits and installations at the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center. Learn about Alaska’s history at the Museum of the North, where you can find contemporary art, natural history and the intriguing sound room. We will visit and learn about the gripping history of Alyeska’s Pipeline and depending on season, explore Pioneer Park, which features several museums and attractions highlighting Fairbanks’ and surrounding areas. Discover Alaska’s diverse culture, historical and economic hallmarks.
These tours are offered to small-groups.
- Viewing the Alyeska Pipeline
- Experience Alaska’s history and culture on this half-day Fairbanks tour
- Explore the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center and University of Alaska Museum of the North
- Browse interesting exhibits commemorating Alaska’s natural beauty and unique heritage
- Visit the many historical museums and attractions inside Pioneer Park (seasonal)
- Visit the home of Santa at the Santa Claus House in North Pole.
- Some variations in the itinerary may apply depending on attraction seasons as well as opening times
- We require a minimum number of 4 people to operate this tour. If minimum numbers are not met you will be advised and offered either a refund or to be rescheduled.
- This tour does not include a lunch break. You are welcome to bring your own drinks and/or snacks or food can be purchased at the museum cafe.