Come explore Alaska’s wild side. Angel Rocks is one of the most popular hiking trails and is suitable for the whole family.
FAIRBANKS HERITAGE TOUR
- Pick up/drop off from hotels within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole. If you are staying at an Air BnB, please contact the office on 907 712 4529 (landline) for the closest pick up location.
- Admission to the University of Alaska’s Museum of the North
- Food and drink
Learn the History of Fairbanks
Immerse yourself in Alaska’s, as well as Fairbanks’ intriguing culture and history. Peruse interesting exhibits and installations at the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center. Learn about Alaska’s history at the Museum of the North, where you can find contemporary art, natural history and the intriguing sound room. We will visit and learn about the interesting history of Alyeska’s Pipeline and pay a visit to Santa in North Pole.
Slight variations to the sites visited may occur depending on time and season.
- Learn more about Alaska’s history and culture
- Browse interesting exhibits commemorating Alaska’s natural beauty and unique heritage
- View and learn more about the Alyeska Pipeline
- Explore the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center
- Visit the Museum of the North at the University of Alaska’s Fairbanks campus
- Visit the home of Santa at the Santa Claus House in North Pole
- We require a minimum number of 4 people to operate this tour. If minimum numbers are not met you will be advised and offered either a refund or to be rescheduled.
- This tour does not include a lunch break. You are welcome to bring your own drinks and/or snacks or food can be purchased at the museum cafe.
- Some variations in the itinerary may occur depending on time and season.