This tour is for anyone who is interested in the history and highlights of Fairbanks, Alaska. Tour includes a convenient pick up from your hotel (within the city limits) and a local guide to show you the sites around Fairbanks.
CHENA HOT SPRINGS DAY TOUR
- Pick up/drop off from hotels within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole. If you are staying at an Air BnB, please contact the office on 907 712 4529 (landline) for the closest pick up location.
- Transportation to/from Chena Hot Springs
- Entrance and guided tour of the Fairbanks Ice Museum
- Admission to the Hot Springs (Only for adults 18+)
- Geothermal Energy Tour
Note: Children under 18 are not permitted to go into the outdoor rock pool but can use the indoor pool under adult supervision.
- Adult Adult 18 years and over
- Children Age 12 and under
Join us on a tour to the famous Chena Hot Springs Resort
Be awestruck by the glorious ice carvings and demonstrations in the Fairbanks Ice Museum – open year round. Soak in Chena Hot Springs Resort’s legendary healing mineral waters. Take an optional tour learning about the multi faceted renewable energy projects which supply the electricity for the resort.
Chena Hot Springs Resort offers a wonderful restaurant to grab some lunch and cool beverages (not included in price) and a gift shop where you may find locally made Alaskan Art.
After a leisurely afternoon soaking in the healing spring water or strolling around the grounds of the resort, regroup with your guide and return to Fairbanks around 4:00pm.
- Guided tour of the Fairbanks Ice Museum
- Relax in the healing waters of Chena Hot Springs outdoor rock pool or hot tub (for adults 18+ only)
- Optional Geothermal Energy Tour
Pickups start from 9:00am depending on location.
**Please note we require a minimum number of 3 people to operate this tour. If minimum numbers are not met you will be advised and offered either a refund or to be rescheduled.